3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I have had similar problems, and in an effort to try to get the Ohme app working again, I used the "Switch Car" function in the Ohme app, effectively removing my car and replacing it with another, but in fact re-inputting the details and Bluelink sign in details of the same car. It worked, and the Ohme app started working again. The Ohme app has since lost contact with the car several times, but each time I got it working again using he same method. Currently it has been working for about the last couple of weeks. It's a very easy process, only takes a few minutes and is well worth the effort, give it a try.
- You may also be interested in...
- Last post